Here’s a fun activity featuring apples that can be used in a math center or for individual work. There’s a set of matching cards for 0-25 to match the numeral to the number word. In addition to the cards, there are 4 different worksheets with 2 types of lines to fill in the missing numbers for different ages/grades.
The worksheets are….
• What Comes First?
• What Goes in the Middle?
• What Goes Last?
• Fill in the Missing Number (only 1 version)
Please click here to view a preview of this item.
• For Grades: PreK to 3rd
• Page Count: 16 + cover/TOU/credits
• Download: 1 PDF file
• Color and Black & White
• Audience: homeschool, teacher, parent, daycare, childcare provider, etc.
• Additional Materials: N/A
• Suggestions: Print cards on card stock (or paper) and laminate for durability.
Copyright 2017 by Elaine G of “The Treasured Schoolhouse”. All Rights Reserved.