This is a complete game that could be used for the Christmas nativity or for Epiphany. It can either be used as a fun game or educational tool for Jesus’ birth. There are 2 versions of the game to get the gifts to baby Jesus using the same game board!
The game includes….
• Game Board – 2 pages
• Directions (1 for each version)
• Star Cards (educational or fun)
• Blank Cards (editable)
• Optional Card Backs
• Die, Player Tokens (3), and a Tab Label
There are 2 versions of the game. One is for “fun” and the other is educational to be used as a review or supplemental material on the birth of Jesus. In the first version, the Star Cards have fun actions (move ahead, skip a turn, etc) depending on the card drawn. On the educational Star Cards, there are questions related to Luke 1-2 and Matthew 1-2. In addition to questions, there are true or false and fill in the blank. The object of both versions is to be the first player/team to get your gift to the manger!
The blank cards are editable so that you can add your own actions or questions. Optional card backs are also included. The game can be printed and mounted in a file folder or printed on card stock and laminated. If mounted in a file folder, there is a tab label included and the directions could be mounted on the front of the file folder or laminated separately.
Also included are 3 player tokens (the gifts of the magi) and a die numbered with 1-5 and a star. If desired, you could use your own, but these are designed for the game.
NOTE: The questions on the Star Cards are from the New American Standard Bible (Revised Edition), so they are aimed toward Catholic use, but could be adapted for any religion.
Please click here to see a preview of this item.
• For Grades: 1st to 4th
• Page Count: 14 + cover/TOU/credits
• Download: 1 PDF file
• Audience: homeschool, catechist, Catholic teacher, Christian teacher, parent, Sunday School, etc.
• Additional Materials: N/A
• Suggestions: Print out game board and mount inside a file folder. Add the cover to the front and tab label to the tab. File folder games are perfect for travel, centers, independent work, and more!
Copyright 2017 by Elaine G of “The Treasured Schoolhouse”. All Rights Reserved.