This is a large pack for Epiphany, which is also known as Three Kings Day. There are lots of puzzles and activities for kids of all ages to learn or review this special day of the liturgical year. Epiphany is the day that the Magi brought the gifts to Jesus at his home after they followed the star.
This pack includes….
• 4 Color Pages
• 1 Lyrics Page for “We Three Kings of Orient Are”
• 12 Copywork Pages (2 print and 2 cursive differentiated writing “We Three Kings” words)
• 2 Jigsaw Puzzles (1 color/1 bw)
• 4 Puzzles (decode, crossword, word search, and unscramble)
• 2 Mazes (1 easy/1 medium)
• 2 Charts (4 Fun Facts, K-W-L)
• 3 Worksheets (draw the gifts, name the gifts, circle the gifts)
• 8 Answer Keys (to puzzles and worksheets)
Very little is known about the Magi, so this is a great time to discuss what is in the Bible, what’s traditionally celebrated, and other teachable moments from this story. Other names for the Magi are kings or wise men.
If you’d like to see a preview of this pack, please click here.
• For Grades: 1st to 6th
• Page Count: 38 + cover/TOU/credits
• Download: 1 PDF file
• Color/Black & White
• Audience: teacher, parent, pastor, priest, homeschool, catechist, etc.
• Additional Materials: pencils, crayons, etc.
• Suggestions: N/A
Copyright 2018 by Elaine G of “The Treasured Schoolhouse”. All Rights Reserved.