This is a math mat with a sweet gingerbread theme. The mats are cookie sheets to place numbers or gingerbread counters with a space between to add a symbol to make a math equation. The symbols can be used for greater than/less than/equal to or addition/subtraction. They also have a worksheet to fill in while using the mats. These mats are perfect in a Christmas math center, independent work, math tub, or have numerous other uses!
This set includes (each in color and black & white)….
• Math mat
• Token/counter sheet – symbols from greater than, less than, equal to, addition, and subtraction, along with gingerbread tokens to count with and numbers 0-9
• Worksheets/record sheets – 1 for addition/subtraction and 1 for greater than/less than/equal to
NOTE: You may want to print out more than 1 token/counter sheet depending what you want the kids to count to or number to recognize.
If you’d like to see a preview of these mats, please click here.
• For Grades: Kindergarten to 2nd
• Page Count: 10 + cover/TOU/credits
• Download: 1 PDF file
• Color/Black & White
• Audience: homeschool, teacher, daycare, childcare, parent, etc.
• Additional Materials: N/A
• Suggestions: Laminate all pieces for added strength and durability.
Copyright 2017 by Elaine G of “The Treasured Schoolhouse”. All Rights Reserved.