This pack is for the parable of The Good Samaritan and would be perfect to accompany a lesson, review, or many other ways. It includes a wide variety of worksheets, activities, and a craftivity to recount the parable of Jesus from Luke 10:29-37.
Included in this pack….
• Story Wheel (with 2 back wheel options) to retell the parable
• “Helping Hands” Mini-Booklet to sequence events of the parable along with the Bible verse
• Worksheets and Puzzles (Criss Cross, Word Search, Fill in the Blank, Cut & Paste Sequence, Unscramble, Decoder)
• Paper Craftivity to color and stick band aids on the injured man (with a choice of 2 pictures to color)
• Answer Keys for all the Worksheets and Puzzles
These worksheets and activities would also suit a study on helping hands, kindness, Fill the Bucket, or other lessons.
NOTE: This pack is based on Luke 10:29-37 from the New American Bible (Revised Edition), so it’s geared more toward the Catholic faith, but would suit other religions as well.
Please click here to see a preview of this pack.
• For Grades: K to 6th
• Page Count: 25 + cover/TOU/credits + Table of Contents
• Download: 1 PDF file
• Black & White
• Audience: homeschool, catechist, Sunday School, parent, Catholic teacher, Christian teacher, etc.
• Additional Materials: N/A
• Suggestions: N/A
Copyright 2017 by Elaine G of “The Treasured Schoolhouse”. All Rights Reserved.