This is a no prep (or very little prep) worksheet and activity pack for the Luke version of The Greatest Commandment. The verse used in this set is Luke 10:25-28.These cover a variety of ages/grades to enforce or accompany a lesson on this topic.
The materials included in this pack are….
• 7 Worksheets – Word Search, Fill in the Blank, Fill-In Puzzle, Unscramble, Make a Word, Cryptogram, and Crossword Puzzle
• 1 Poster – Color and BW (for a total of 2 posters)
• 2 Commandment Foldable
• 1 Coloring Page
• 3 Charts – 2 Venn Diagrams and K-W-L Chart
• 6 Answer Keys for Worksheets
For the commandment foldable, it is a paper craftivity with one having traceable words in cursive and one being blank to write in the words. For the Venn Diagrams, they compare and contrast Deuteronomy to The Greatest Commandment and Leviticus to The Greatest Commandment. The words to both verses are on the page to compare and contrast.
NOTE: The answer keys are only provided for some of the worksheets, as many of them, the answers will vary.
NOTE: This is for the Catholic (NASRE) edition of the Bible verses.
NOTE: This set is also part of The Greatest Commandment BUNDLE.
If you like this worksheet and activity pack, you might also be interested in….
Please click here to see a preview of this item.
• For Grades: 2nd to 8th
• Page Count: 21 + Table of Contents + cover/TOU/credits
• Download: 1 PDF file
• Color and Black & White
• Audience: homeschool, catechist, Sunday School, Catholic teacher, parent, etc.
• Additional Materials: N/A
• Suggestions: N/A
Copyright 2017 by Elaine G of “The Treasured Schoolhouse”. All Rights Reserved.