These are a great activity for a learning center, independent work, or as a group. They’re for counting 0-10 for early learning. These strips or cards have 0-10 scoops to be placed on top of the ice cream cone. There is a set of 11 strips or cards with the numbers of scoops and 1 title/direction strip. It also includes lots of colorful scoops of ice cream!!
Suggested ways of using the strips….
1) Laminate and place small pieces of Velcro on the spaces and back of scoops for use in centers or activity box over and over again.
2) Print enough for each child and have them glue the scoops in place in a center or class activity.
To see a preview, please click here.
• For Grades: PreK to 2nd
• Page Count: 7 + cover/TOU/credits
• Download: 1 PDF file
• Audience: homeschool, teacher, parent, daycare, child care, etc.
• Additional Materials: N/A
• Suggestions: See above.
Copyright 2017 by Elaine G of “The Treasured Schoolhouse”. All Rights Reserved.