This is a large pack for Lent and it covers everything from Ash Wednesday to Easter Sunday. There is no prep or very little prep involved with all these worksheets and activities. They would be great to accompany or review any lesson. There are pages for Lent and each of the “special” days of Lent that have words associated with them.
Included in this pack are….
• Ash Wednesday – alphabetical order, fill in the blank, and ashes paper craftivity with suggestions
• Lent – fill in puzzle, unscramble locations, people of Lent crossword puzzle, days of Lent word search, matching, unscramble days of Lent, draw & write Lent, My Lenten Promise, KWL chart for Lent, The 5 W’s of Lent, and My Lent Calendar with suggestions
• Holy Week – KWL chart, The 5 W’s of Holy Week
• Palm Sunday – alphabetical order, Matthew 21:1-11 fill in the blank
• Holy Thursday – alphabetical order, verse fill in the blank (with clues)
• Good Friday & Holy Saturday – alphabetical order, word search
• Easter – alphabetical order, crossword puzzle
• BLANK (to use with any of the days) – KWL chart, Facts about…
• Answer Keys (16) for worksheets and puzzles
NOTE: Any verses come from the New American Bible (Revised Edition) [NABRE], so it’s geared toward Catholic studies, but may be adapted for other faiths.
Please click here to see a preview of the pack.
• For Grades: 2nd to 6th
• Page Count: 42 + cover/TOU/credits + Suggestions
• Download: 1 PDF file
• Black & White
• Audience: homeschool, catechist, Catholic teacher, parent, Sunday School, etc.
• Additional Materials: N/A
• Suggestions: Included
Copyright 2017 by Elaine G of “The Treasured Schoolhouse”. All Rights Reserved.