This is a fun card game to celebrate the Christmas nativity! The game could be played in the classroom or at home for lots of fun all holiday season long. This game is based on a favorite game of many, but this one is to help remember the reason for the season.
You will print 4 copies of each page of colored game cards (not the WILD cards). So that they last longer, be sure to laminate the cards. Print the storage box on card stock for more durability (and it could be laminated as well). Directions are included for game play, as well as how to keep score for the game. You can also come up with your own rules or scoring method if you don’t want to play until such a high score is met.
Included in this game….
• 60 nativity game cards
• 1 storage box to keep the cards in
• 1 page with directions
Please click here to see a preview of this card game.
• For Grades: 1st to 12th and adults
• Page Count: 11 + cover/TOU/credits
• Download: 1 PDF file
• Audience: homeschool, catechist, Sunday School, parents, teachers, Christian, etc.
• Additional Materials: N/A
• Suggestions: Laminate cards for added durability and print the storage box on card stock for durability.
Copyright 2017 by Elaine G of “The Treasured Schoolhouse”. All Rights Reserved.