This is a game that’s perfect for Halloween….or any time that you’re working on nouns for sorting person, place, or thing. Included are 2 game boards (right and left side for file folder or laminate together), 24 noun cards, answer key, worksheet, 2 tab labels, and cover/directions.
This could be printed on card stock and laminated together or mounted inside a file folder and use the cover and tab labels.
If you’d like to see a preview of this game, please click here.
• For Grades: Kindergarten to 4th
• Page Count: 7 + cover/TOU/credits
• Download: 1 PDF file
• Color/Black & White
• Audience: homeschool, parent, teacher, child care, daycare, etc.
• Additional Materials: N/A
• Suggestions: Print on card stock and laminate side by side or mount mats inside a file folder and laminate to use as a file folder game.
Copyright 2017 by Elaine G of “The Treasured Schoolhouse”. All Rights Reserved.