This worksheet and activity packed with things to do for a lesson on St. Teresa of Calcutta. These pages could be used to review, teach, or use however suits your needs. There are a total of 25 pages in this pack.
Included in this pack are….
• K-W-L Charts – 2 with different spaces
• Quick Facts – 2 pages to be printed front and back
• Coloring Pages – 3 for biography, feast day, and quote
• Copywork – 3 each in cursive and print
• Crossword Puzzle
• Word Search
• Matching – word to definition
• Jigsaw Puzzles – 1 in color and 1 in black & white
• Answer Keys – for maze, timeline and worksheets (crossword, word search, and matching)
This is not a complete lesson, but could be used to accompany any lesson on saints or St. Teresa of Calcutta.
NOTE: The information and facts on these pages came from a variety of internet sources on St. Teresa of Calcutta. I tried to use reliable sources and confirm the information and facts used. The only thing that I couldn’t confirm was what she is a patron saint of (only found at one source).
If you’d like to see a preview of the pack, please click here.
• For Grades: 2nd to 8th
• Page Count: 25 + cover/TOU/credits
• Download: 1 PDF file
• Color/Black & White
• Audience: religious education, daycare, homeschool, catechist, childcare, Sunday School, Catholic school, etc.
• Additional Materials: Varies depending on the activity
• Suggestions: N/A
Copyright 2017 by Elaine G of “The Treasured Schoolhouse”. All Rights Reserved.