This is a large set of clip cards for the Stations of the Cross and they’re perfect for Lent, Easter, or anytime as a review or to supplement a lesson. For each set, the number of the station will be clipped, or the Roman numeral, or the words for that station. Each set also comes in color and black & white. There is also an answer key provided that will work for any set of clip cards and it comes in color and black & white as well.
The clip cards that are included are….
- Group 1 Set A: Clip the number with no words on card
- Group 1 Set B: Clip the number with words on card
- Group 2 Set A: Clip the roman numeral with no words on card
- Group 2 Set B: Clip the roman numeral with words on card
- Group 3 Set A: Clip words with number on card
- Group 3 Set B: Clip words with roman number on card
- Group 4: Clip words with no numbers or roman numerals on card
- Answer Key
Each set also includes the optional 15th Station. Because of the variety of clip cards, these are good for a variety of ages/grades.
✟ This item is exclusive to this shop! ✟
To see the complete set of clip cards, please click here to see the preview.
• For Grades: 1st to 8th
• Page Count: 58 + cover/TOU/credits
• Download: 1 ZIP file with 8 PDF files
• Color and Black & White
• Audience: Catholic teacher, daycare, homeschool, catechist, parent, etc.
• Additional Materials: clothespin, dry erase marker, paper clip or other item to mark the answer
• Suggestions: Laminate for added durability.
Copyright 2017 by Elaine G of “The Treasured Schoolhouse”. All Rights Reserved.