Here’s a set of ten frame activities with Adam and Eve. There’s a set of matching cards for 1-20 where the number in the ten frames (Adam) is matched to the numeral (Eve). Also included are 3 worksheets for 1-10. Finally, there’s a set of mats where the numeral is placed in the box with the snake and apples are placed in the ten frames on the tree to match.
Included in this set:
• Matching cards for 1-20
• 3 worksheets for 1-10 (cut and paste the number to match the ten frames, write the number for the number of apples in the ten frames, and color in the number of apples in the ten frames to match the numeral)
• 2 counting mats in color and black & white for 1-20 (place the numeral in the box under the snake and place that number of apples in the ten frames in the tree)
Plenty of fun activities for a math center at a Christian school or at home!
If you’d like to see a preview of this resource, please click here.
• For Grades: PreK to 2nd
• Page Count: 12 + cover/TOU/credits
• Download: 1 PDF file
• Color and Black & White
• Audience: homeschool, Christian teacher, teacher, childcare provider, parents, etc.
• Additional Materials: N/A
• Suggestions: Laminate the mats and pieces for durability. Also, laminate the cards for durability.
Copyright 2017 by Elaine G of “The Treasured Schoolhouse”. All Rights Reserved.