Here’s a set of cut and paste worksheet activities for the Beatitudes for big and little kids! They’re perfect for a lesson on the Sermon on the Mount or Beatitudes and the pages are differentiated for various ages/grades. The repetition is good to help with memorization.
The pages included are….
• 4 bee hive mats – 2 in color (1 with the blessed, 1 with the blessing), 2 in bw (1 with the blessed, 1 with the blessing)
• 2 beehives – 1 in color and 1 in bw to glue the Beatitudes in order
• 1 worksheet to place the Beatitudes in order from 1-8
• 3 cut & paste worksheets to place the missing words (1 with missing words, 1 with missing blessed, 1 with missing blessing)
• 1 Beatitudes strips to cut apart and place in order on a separate paper
• 1 Beatitudes page (Matthew 5:1-12 to cut out words and glue them on the sheet in order)
• 6 answer keys
These activities are good for a variety of ages/grades and are perfect for learning, memorizing, or reviewing the Beatitudes!
NOTE: This is for the Catholic version of the Beatitudes from the New American Bible (Revised Edition).
If you’d like to see a preview of this pack, please click here.
Copyright 2018 by Elaine G of “The Treasured Schoolhouse”. All Rights Reserved.