What’s inside the church? This worksheet no prep pack will help answer that question as to what’s inside the church and common items one would see during mass. There 6 worksheet or activities to do. They include….
• What Do You Inside the Church? – For this worksheet, you draw a line from only the objects in the church to the church. It includes an answer key.
• Inside Our Church – On this page, you trace the words of 15 objects found in the church.
• Cut & Paste – For this activity, the objects that are found in the church are cut out and glued to the church. The church and objects can also be colored. Also included are directions and an answer key. (Optional: Instead of drawing a line from the object to the church, the objects could just be circled and/or colored.)
• What’s Inside the Church? – You will draw a line the items in the church to the object. Also, draw an object found in the church and describe what it is and does. This includes an answer key.
• Label the Items in the Church – Write the names of 14 objects labeled inside the church scene. This includes an answer key.
• Roll & Tally and Roll & Graph the Items Inside the Church – This is 2 activities where a die is rolled with 6 common objects found in the church. For one of them, you tally how many times each item is rolled and then do a total count. For the other activity, you roll the die and color in a space above each object to graph how many times each object was rolled.
NOTE: This worksheet pack focuses on objects found in the Catholic church, but can probably be used by other faiths.
Just click here if you’d like to see a preview of this pack.
• For Grades: PreK to 6th
• Page Count: 17 + cover/TOU/credits
• Download: 1 PDF file
• Black & White
• Audience: homeschool, catechist, parent, Sunday School, Catholic teacher, etc.
• Additional Materials: N/A
• Suggestions: N/A
Copyright 2017 by Elaine G of “The Treasured Schoolhouse”. All Rights Reserved.