These are great activities for math centers in winter! Students will practice their addition or subtraction skills playing in pairs for a game of BUMP or as individual work to roll and cover.
There are 2 game boards (1 color/1 bw) for addition with 2 dice, addition with 3 dice, and subtraction with 2 dice, plus one for number recognition. There are also 3 recording sheets for the addition or subtraction games.
Included in this winter fantasy set is….
• 4 game boards (each in color and black & white) for number recognition, add with 2 dice, add with 3 dice, and subtract with 2 dice
• 3 record sheets for each add or subtract game
• Directions for how to play BUMP
For a game of BUMP, give them some 2 different colored tokens, bingo daubers or other object and a set of dice. Then, they are ready to go! I recommend that you laminate the color game boards to use over and over or let the kids color the black and white ones for added fun!
Please click here to see a preview of this game.
• For Grades: PreK to 2nd
• Page Count: 11 + cover/TOU/credits
• Download: 1 PDF file
• Color/Black & White
• Audience: homeschool, teacher, childcare, parent, etc.
• Additional Materials: crayons, bingo dauber, place marker, etc.
• Suggestions: Laminate and place in a center, then use a dry erase marker or other item to cover the spaces.
Copyright 2018 by Elaine G of “The Treasured Schoolhouse”. All Rights Reserved.